"Writing a book is the art of listening to oneself."-Brad Cameron

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Holiday Special

I wanted to let all of you know that now through January 4th, Book One, Odin's Light and Book Two, The Serpent's Ship of The Zeke Proper Chronicles are only $0.99 on eBook on Amazon.

Here is the link: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Ddigital-text&field-keywords=odins+light

If you haven't already, check them out and please write a review when finished. I look forward to reading your feedback!

Also, here is a look at the next few weeks:

December 20th: I will be featuring author, Vanna Smythe, on my blog. Make sure to come back and check it out.

January 4th: Guest Blog! I will be featured on Ciara Ballintyne's blog, http://www.blog.ciaraballintyne.com/ Make sure to hop on over to her blog to read thatvas well.

January 25th- "Bards and Brews" I will be doing a reading and signing at Primrose in Hillsboro, OR. 7-9pm

This Friday, I will have a new blog posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment